OK Family, Happy Valentines Day.
Anyways this week has been full of things to do.
Yesterday was saint Valentines Day, we had party in
church and it was ridiculous. They had dancing and games and all sorts of fun
things. They also had a game where there were two people (husband and wife) who
sat in chairs with there backs to each other... the husband would have a set of
headphones that had music playing so loud he couldn’t hear anyone in the
room. Then they started to interrogate
the wife with questions such as, when and where was your first kiss?
How did your husband propose to you? What is his best trait? Where did you
first meet? Etc… They would then take the headphones away from the husband and
ask him the same questions.... MAN OH MAN!!!! I have never laughed so hard in
my whole mission people had totally forgot about their engagement their first
kiss... everything!!! It was hysterical....
As far as the snow goes, it’s not to bad anymore.. We received
about three inches of snow last Monday but after that it never snowed again.
We had zone leader conference and that was fun, we had
a great time. Anziano Larcher and I are really trying to tear up this
zone. I hope that we can meet our goals and do what we have planned
for this transfer. We have been doing our best out here, which makes
me happy and I can not wait for the next week!!!!
I love you so much...
Stay out of trouble....And most importantly...Don’t do anything
stupid!!!!....
Anziano Miller
No comments:
Post a Comment