Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Divertimento, is Important but not the Most


Hello again, It’s your famous kid Anziano Miller

I am doing well, better then I have been in a long time. This last week Anziano Stewart and I have been talking a lot about the mission. We have come to the conclusion that there are way too many that are just KICKIN' IT and thinking that this is just a vacation. That we are here to speak with people but the first priority is what we are going to do for fun. Divertimento (FUN) Is important, but we need to remember why we are here in this country. I do am not trying to say that we have not been working but we have a space for improvement.

Anziano Stewart and I have been working really hard this last week, we had a good zone conference and everyone else was really inspired, but it I didn't feel as inspired as I normally do. I had finally come to the conclusion that it was because I can only feed off of the words and experiences of others for so long. I had come to the conclusion that it is now in my hands and in my control to make my own spiritual experiences. Experience that I WILL SHARE in the future. I spent some time with the President and Anziano Texiera he is a member of the 70’s. We had a personal meeting with him as the zone leaders and as companions. My companion and I are doing great, better then most. The Trani, Italy is going slow, we haven’t had time to go out there lately.

This week has been pretty crazy. Since last Friday we have receiver two new investigators one being very knowledgeable and another who has already showed piratical of faith by coming to church. Along with that we have received seven new numbers from our encounters on the street. Which is more then we have had since my arrival. We have five potential investigators that have more that a lot of potential to become new investigators. We have been working hard and we and we don not plan to stop, I don not know what would happen if we stayed together for another transfer but I am sure we will do some insane work. I feel like that Anziano Stewart and I are going to be some pretty good examples after all this stuff that we have been doing.

Bitonto is a city with a horrible reputation, but to be honest I love this place the members are the best members this mission has ever seen and they are willing to help and they are more then ready to do missionary work. It is important to be obedient and there is power when you are obedient. After you have become exactly obedient, I think the question is what are you going to do with that power?

I think I am done with that little spiel but anyhow, all I have to say is "BASTA"!!!!!

I am sorry you are going through a rough spot, know that God will not put you through anything you can’t handle.

I feel bad for Todd, believe it or not that stuff happens so often it is not even funny. I don’t think that I can explain how big it is, people really need to be careful. There are many people that I know that have a big problem with those things. I am sure that Kaitlyn knows just as well as I do. I am sure Todd is a good kid, I don’t think differently of him.

Tell Lexi that YES you can buy pizza in vending machines here but it is not very good. It is worst then a hot pocket!

GET BETTER MOM!!! Remember your well being is more important then the well being of others. Its sounds selfish but you need to learn how to take care of yourself before others. I am sure you are doing all you can, Keep it up and remember I love you all very much.
  
Ciaò ciaò ciaò ciaò ciaò

Anziano Miller

Best child / Brother ever=)


No comments:

Post a Comment