![]() |
| Cathedral in Catania |
Since we were not going to Etna, we wanted to get back to Palermo early. We talked to the missionaries who are in Catania but they didn’t want to give us a ride to the station this morning at 5:30. So I got up with the other three missionaries (Larsen, Weeks, McMullen) from Palermo and we just ran! We woke up at five and had a great run. We ran all the way to the station to catch the six o’clock bus! =)
We even had the chance to see the Cathedral in Catania. We also had an
opportunity to see a couple of other sites while we were up at that hour. It
was really fun and I really enjoyed running. I really wanted to get home
because I hate wasting time.
So when we arrived to Palermo we did our normal P-Day stuff
and now I am writing to you right now, I don’t have much to say other then I
really liked the zone conference we had, I really liked the training that where
given, especially the training President Kelly gave us.
We are now kinda just bumming around right now, I always
leave the decision to Anziano Weeks because he is leaving in three weeks. He has
already seen everything so I well wait till he is gone before I start going to more
places for P-day. But I am doing well and trying to help the Italian people
come unto Christ to the best of my ability.
I really enjoyed talking to you, I was glad that we had the opportunity
to Skype and I am more then happy that you all are in good health and that
there were not any deaths this week.
When you say CC's wedding... do you mean Celeste Anderson? Because
that would be really weird if she was legitly married. The world is becoming boring and that I am not
ready for the life of an adult.
Let me know more about grandpa and what happens with him being
on TV thing=) I am so glad he is still kickin' and I am really glad to that I
have the chance to get to know him really well. There probably no grandpa studlier
then him=)
I have been thinking about my future career and I really feel
good about being a pilot. I really like the benefits of traveling as a pilot,
the income is not that bad either. I know that I would really like it. I do not
know how much I would like being a doctor=) even though I know mom really wants
me to be a part of the medical field. But I am still thinking about it.
Yes dad, I received the package from the Nylund's, it is great I loved it! I really need to write them back. I really do care about those guys, the first time I met them I loved them to bits. I received it yesterday when I went to zone conference=).. It takes a really long time for things to get here and even longer for things to get to Sicily.=) But, I really liked the chocolate... especially the chocolate that had caramel in it.
Yes dad, I received the package from the Nylund's, it is great I loved it! I really need to write them back. I really do care about those guys, the first time I met them I loved them to bits. I received it yesterday when I went to zone conference=).. It takes a really long time for things to get here and even longer for things to get to Sicily.=) But, I really liked the chocolate... especially the chocolate that had caramel in it.
Love you Anziano Miller

No comments:
Post a Comment