Quando dico la vita sarà noiosa quando divento vecchio, non
sto scherzando. quando devo fare tutto per i bambini e lavoro, non c'è tempo
per una cosa importante... il divertimento... come sapete, mi piace il
divertimento, e una cosa che devo avere nella mia vita. spero che io possa
averlo ancora quando divento un vecchiaccio. pure c'è un differenza perchè
quando sei impegniato e noioso... se quello che stai facendo non piace a
te
non avete risposto per quanto riguardo il lavoro che vorrei
fare. ho detto che vorrei fare il pilota ma non so se siete daccordo. so che la
mia madre mi vorrei diventare un medico, o qualcosa di genere ma non ha senso a
me. devo amare quello che faccio, ma se io diventi un medico non mi piacerà.
Allora, a me piace che i pacci sono arrivati e che vi
piacano. ho sentito la storia di bolognia non sapevo che era così grave.
Well I am done with writing in Italian. I am glad Lexi and
grandpa like the scooter, I kind of laughed when I heard Lexi hit a rock=) I am
sure that was a pretty funny story, I am sure all the neighbors will loved that
one.
This week has been pretty good we played soccer which was
really fun these Ecuadorian boys that just moved in are incredible. Their names
are Kevin and Denis, they are best and they know how to play soccer better then
the Italians. We have gotten a couple new investigators.=) the work is going
really well Anziano Weeks is getting ready to go home. He is doing really
well and this is his last week here in Italy. We have a guy that is getting really close to baptism. Last night
someone asked him if he was a member of the church, he responded saying
"not yet"! He is really excited and so are we, he has been
progressing a lot.
The last thing that probably makes me laughs more then
you will know is the Boscia family. We met with them this week and it is hilarious
when we go over there. I can never stop laughing because we talk to the Grandma
of the family and she only speaks in dialect. Back in the day they used to
speak Siciliano, but she doesn’t even speak that language she speaks only the
language of the little city she is from=) She is really funny, she is always
smiling and only has about three teeth. I love it.
Well family you have a great week sorry if you do not
understand all the Italian.
Anziano Miller
No comments:
Post a Comment