This week has been
interesting, first off mom was wrong when she said that no one died this week,
we had a member die this week. It was really difficult seeing his kids crying.
He was only in his fifties and he has two kids and a wife.
His kids are about my age and they were absolutely distraught as you could
imagine. As I continue to think about death and study it more, I am thankful
for the scriptures in these difficult times. I am especially grateful for the
Apostle Paul and his epistles in Corinthians telling us that “as in Adam all
die and as in Christ all will be made alive” I am so thankful for the gospel. I
can not express how much joy and hope it gives me to know the doctrine of
Christ!
I saw Grandma Miller’s film,
and it was spectacular, and I loved it. The end almost brought me to tears, but
today I have finally realized something. I hope this confession does not bring
out my stubbornness but I will tell you anyway. I say stubbornness because
from the beginning I have had many conversations with my companions for the
fact that I will not get married until I am 25 or older. But seeing this little
clip with grandma has changed me a bit, in the sense that I have finally
realized the joy grandma had being a grandmother of many children,
grandchildren and even great grand children. she had the opportunity to
experience true joy. You could see it in her face and by the way she carried
her self. Nothing made her happier then seeing one of her decedents, sometime when
we would go visit she wouldn’t even let
you leave=) I have really seen the happiness that she has received in her life
from heavenly father just by seeing only short 8 minute film.
I am really glad that
package got there... I really hope Kaitlyn doesn’t even touch that bag... Because...
its mine and its too gorgeous to give away, especially because I have an incredible
story of how I received that bag=) I will tell you really quickly. I was
waiting for a train in Napoli and I saw this
guy who was right next to me and I told him I really liked his bag and that I
wanted one just like it... He said, thanks that he really liked it as well. We
then had a short conversation... then I looked at the bag again and I told him
I really liked it for the second time... He then took out all of his stuff of
that bag and gave it to me=) AND FOR THAT REASON I CANNOT GIVE IT AWAY!!! So don’t
even think about using it Kaitlyn =) I still love you though and I couldn’t
give it to you because I have never seen anything like it in all of Napoli area. I am convinced that I am the only one that
has that bag.
Most of all the things I got
in that bag were gifts! I spending my money better then you think I do. But I might need some more in a bit... but we
will talk about that Saturday.
I am glad you like the singing
donkey mom... I love the donkey singing guy myself. He sings a famous Napton
song, so don’t worry about understanding him, because I don’t even understand
him fully=)
Last but not least, I wanted
to tell everyone who is going on a mission, never to be a dead missionary / stupid
missionary. Mostly because I can not
stand them! I honestly can not stand their stupidity, they take there time in
the mission and treat it as if it were jail time. I am not able to understand
their ignorance. But I hope one day they do.
I did get your package and I
loved all the goodies in it. But I loved the book thing from Lexi=) I loved it!
I am way grateful for thy
news I heard about Taylor=)
Well we will talk to you this Saturday at twelve... on Skype =)
Love ya bye Anziano Miller
No comments:
Post a Comment