Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Happy Feste!


Hello, 
I am so glad you guys received my package; I always think its fun sending something home every now and again. My bed was naked because... I was the only one cleaning my sheets, and it was cleaning day so I thought it would be a good idea to clean my sheets. So don’t worry about me and my sleep.  I stole Anziano Weeks's mattress when he left, it is brand new and it is really comfortable, we have plenty of sheets and plenty blankets.

That is really funny that you flipped the Hardman over in the canoe. I am sure it spiced up girls camp a little bit.  I don’t know how it usually is but I am sure that they will remember that for the next couple years. It’s always fun to have good memories like that. 

Today was really nice we woke up early and we went to go play basketball at eight.  It was good for me because the last couple of weeks we have been inside doing absolutely nothing. This drives me literally insane! INSANE... if I am with my companion for another transfer I think I will just go crazy because he just really likes being inside and I don’t!  We do get along just fine we went and played basketball which made me really happy.

You better hope and pray that you are still in the young women’s because that leaves you open for another call and EVERYONE loves you as the ward activities leader =)... so you should pray that you stay in the young women’s. 

This week was holiday and it was absolutely terrible.  I dislike summer as a missionary but thank goodness the worst part is over. Everyone will start coming back and everything will be good again. We have been working a lot with the new English course, we are doing a lot of publicity for it and we would like about two hundred people to start coming.

I am really happy to be in Palermo!!! I have a higher percentage of leaving then he does, but I know president will do the right thing. I really hope I don’t go but I guess we will find out this Saturday. 

Sorry I didn’t email much I was switching pictures and things on the computer=) so I will show you all that stuff when I get home =) 

But if you would so kindly give my best to the Shur family this week it would be greatly appreciated.  


Love you Anziano Miller 

No comments:

Post a Comment