Well, I don’t know what it is but it seems to me that when
things are going good here things are bad there, and when things are good
there things are bad here.
=) I am doing well I we just had zone conference and I
really enjoyed it. Normally I don’t like zone conference that much but yesterday I loved
it, it was absolutely fantastic!
I hear from Anziano Weeks every now and again. So that puts
a smile on my face, President has told me some good news about my future...
things about where I am going, who I might be with, and things like that.
But, I am not going to say anything to you guys, because he hasn’t made
up his mind yet.
We have a baptismal date with Giuliano and things are going
well with him, next week we will have our P day next Tuesday so make sure you
send your email a day earlier if you would like to email me.
I really don’t have much time this week because I am going
to go to Trapani
to do splits...
Also, I have been inviting people to come to Utah and stay at our
house.... I hope that is OK because I am more then excited to host them and see
them all. Palermo
is ridiculously cool and I just love these people.
I have been feeling really good these last couple of weeks;
I have loved being with my companion even if we are two people that are absolutely
the opposite of one another.
ARE CHURCH IS OPENED AGAIN!!! THAT MEANS WE CAN HAVE LESSONS
IN CHURCH!!!! I don’t know if I told you but is has been closed for the last
two months... It is absolutely beautiful.
This email I just wanted to thank mom and dad more then
anything else, for everything you two have done for me. While I am here in the
mission you really notice how much I was supported by your parents. I miss
their guide, advice, help, encouragement, and even their correction. In the
mission I have noticed that I am a really stubborn person when it comes to
correction( I have been getting better)! But I have two parents that knew me
very well and they were literally destined for me. I am convinced that if I
would have anyone else as parents I would be a rather lost in this world.
I thank you and love you.
I will probably be a strange person for all of you when I
get home because I will know how to do things that I didn’t know how to do
before. I will probably be a lot quieter then I was... (you probably don’t
believe me but I will be). hahha I guess we will find out.
Mom there isn’t much time left to write but pray your heart
out, I ask all of you to find a place where it is quite this week and pray for
the many problems we have in our lives in this moment I also ask you to kneel
and pray for the things we need most... I love you so much family, I hope you
are doing great things.
Kaitlyn keep up the good work, I have heard nothing but good
things about you. I’m so proud of you, I know you will be a great cheerleader
and I can only imagine how much you love it. I can not wait to see you at all
the games and at all of the events
Good luck dad! I
really admire your efforts, You have never givin' up and I know that we are
close to the end here...we have been praying for you and I hope that you are
excited to take on this new work.
Mom, A good country song of mine says... If you’re going
through HELL keep on going, down slow down, if your scared don’t show it.
Remember it’s always darkest before the dawn, don’t stop fighting.
Lexi, I love you so much, please stop growing and please
help your mom and your dad. Keep smiling and make sure that you pet Mr. Omally
for me=)
Grandpa, I only got a couple of months left... YOU Keep
walking up those stairs, and do what your doctor says=) and keep bowling your
heart out
Send my best to Wendy and the gang.... (Our neighbors)
Tell grandpa Miller I am praying for him
Love you so much Anziano Miller

No comments:
Post a Comment