As for my card, just send it
to the mission home it. I will get at zone conference which is on my birthday.
So it shouldn't be much of a problem.
Today has been good we have
some new anziani in the house so Palermo
has changed quite a bit! When you change companions it’s pretty hard to get
used to.
Sorry for last week I am sure that you are not very happy with me but MY companian/copanians left the house sooooo dirty it wasn’t even funny! Anziano Simmonetta and I went up to climb a mountain with a couple of friends and the after doing so we came back to take a shower and then go down and do internet, but to our surprise the house was completely destroyed. I was not very happy and I don’t need to say more. That morning I had already done an hour or more of cleaning then I came back and saw the whole house a mess. The first thought was Crap, we have a new Greeny and two very clean missionaries coming to this house. So instead of doing internet I cleaned for another two hours with Anziano Simonnetta, who doesn’t even live at our house.
Sorry for last week I am sure that you are not very happy with me but MY companian/copanians left the house sooooo dirty it wasn’t even funny! Anziano Simmonetta and I went up to climb a mountain with a couple of friends and the after doing so we came back to take a shower and then go down and do internet, but to our surprise the house was completely destroyed. I was not very happy and I don’t need to say more. That morning I had already done an hour or more of cleaning then I came back and saw the whole house a mess. The first thought was Crap, we have a new Greeny and two very clean missionaries coming to this house. So instead of doing internet I cleaned for another two hours with Anziano Simonnetta, who doesn’t even live at our house.
Then we had to leave to Catania it was still
dirty but, it was better than it was. That night when I was in Catania I received a phone call from Anziano
Lacher and he asked me why our house so dirty and I was a little bummed because
I had already put three hours into that house that day.
Anyways, I am going to talk
about something else now. Last week I went up to this light house that is at
the top of this mountain. It’s pretty cool because it was all abandoned but the
coolest part is that there is this old man that has been working on it by
himself for 15 years. You may ask, why? But he has been taking little stones
that are from the ocean, stones that are really smooth and polished by the
waves and carrying them up the mountain in a backpack. He then takes all of these rocks and makes
images, like the Star of David and crazy stuff like that. I am telling you, it was some of the craziest
stuff I have ever seen that has been built by human hands. I couldn’t believe
all the crazy stuff he did. The cool part of the story is that normally no one
is aloud to go in. He wouldn’t even let Anziano Larson in a few weeks ago. He only
lets people go in when he is not there. Because he thinks that they have been guided
by the lord to go up and find this place. But I sat down and talked with him
for about 30 minutes, we spoke about God and how he works, also about different
scriptures and how I felt about them. Anyways
when we were about to leave and said I could go it and he let us go inside! It
was really cool, my camera was low on battery and so I couldn’t take any
videos but I have a couple pictures. We really enjoyed ourselves that day until we
came back down and had to clean up after everyone else.
After all that we had to
stay in Catania
for 3 days which was ridiculous. We stayed there Friday I got my Greeny,
Anziano Pizza! He was one of Landen’s friends so I knew him pretty well in high
school. Everyone says that returned missionaries are weird, but I think that
the MTC changes the heck out of people too. I have been trying to be Anziano
Pizza’s friend and making sure that his is completely comfortable and that he
is happy. I hope that he can really start his mission off well and that I can
help him have a great mission.
We have been
really busy but we have not been busy with investigators.They have this new training program and I have to follow
everything to a tee. I really like it, In fact I am kind of jealous that they didn’t
let me do the whole thing but it really stinks for the person training. You
have to really be diligent and remember to do everything. But the most important thing is to be a good
example. I am learning a lot and I am hoping to continue learning. I love this
new house there are a lot of fun people and they are really ready to do the
work. It’s really hard to think that I only have a couple of months left. I haven’t
slowed down a bit. If anything I have
sped up even faster, because of this new Greeny.
Tell Carol I love her and I
am very sorry for all of the crap she is going through. I am sure it’s not easy
to handle. Also give my best to Bill
Sheldon, Hope he gets on the mend soon.
Tell Kimiko I am proud of
her and that she is an awesome woman, I am sure she will see a lot of growth in
the next couple years of her life. I know she will be OK, she is a strong and
always has been. I hope everything goes well for her.
Well family I gotta go Love
you so much have a great week.
Anziano Miller
P.S Kaitlyn, I feel great,
OH I feel so great. HOW DO YOU FEEL!!!!!!????
No comments:
Post a Comment