
Alright, What a fantastic week! we had a beautiful baptism in Palermo 2 in Anziano McMullen's and Larsen's ward. We had a great week just because we wanted to have a great week. It started with somebody persecuting us in public=). Every Sunday we do a demonstration... were we go to a big piazza and we go to talk about our church with the people that walk by there. We have a big sign that asks certain questions. Like, what can I do to have a strong and faithful marriage? etc. When we were doing this demonstration we were speaking to a lot of people like always but it just so happens that every week the same Baptist are on the same street directly across the street in which we are on each week every week. Finally this Baptist got all mad because he was seeing that everyone was talking to us, so mad that he actually crossed the street and started yelling at us telling us that we were wrong that we had 10 wives and that we were telling lies to everyone. One of our members was there and he went over and started talking to him telling that he brought the spirit of contention and that that kind of spirit can only come from Satan=) It was pretty legit. hahah After he left everyone started to talk to us asking us different questions. The Baptist were really not very happy with us. I thought it was funny but I didn't laugh about it until I was at home.
I really jealous that you went boating. I cant stand August as a missionary. In August everything doesnt open until 4 o'clock in the afternoon. Its pretty stupid, we wanted to go play bowling and there was a sign telling us that there was no bowling until 4 o'clock. then we went to go play laser tag and there was another sign that said no laser tag til' 4 o'clock. I wanted to cry because I cant stand August and its only the start.
I recieved the letter from Lexi this week, I was so happy to see those wonderful scriptures. I am sure they will help me so so much. Many of those scriptures are my favorite scriptures. I thank you so much Lexi for your thoughtfullness and your help. =)
We have been really helping our investigators that want to progress. Its been a bit difficult because its summer so they are often late.
MOM what is your shoe size? Dad I know you think that I might have bought you a shirt but I definatly havnt done that yet they cost way to much money. and they are not the prettiest of shirts that I have seen. but what is your shoe size?
It was good to hear from you,
I love you so much Anziano Miller
I love reading all of these posts. What a great missionary Brayden is. He has a great sense of humor and I must say I look forward to reading his blog each week as soon as I have finished reading and posting Caleb's letters. Cute missionaries we have out there. I love them all!!!!!
ReplyDelete