 |
| Great Friends - Salvo and Laura from English course |
I am really sorry I will don’t have anytime this week to
email. I will explain next week. McMullen went to Terni
which is above Rome and Larsen went to Bari which is next to
Bitonto. I am staying here and I am training Anziano Pizza. That is his name Pizza, you
won’t believe it but I know him from High School. Bethany was one of his good friends and from
what I know about him he is an incredible kid. So I am really excited to work
with him really hard and I am sure that he is prepared as well. I will talk
to you next week, It looks like you are having a great time!!! Stay safe and
play hard=) I love you and I hope you are not counting the days.
Love Anziano Miller
No comments:
Post a Comment