Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I want my future to be Perfect



Finalmente, è riuscita dopo tre anni lunghi ce la fatta, è stato veramente duro per un gatto della sua mentalità ma il pesce è finito.E il gatto rimane felice, ora non c'è la guerra di loro due.

I am sorry I had to say something; it's too funny the poor, poor fish had to die sometime, but the cat has been hunting that stupid thing for who knows how long. 

I am still waiting for my visa card and I hope to get it soon, I want to be able to buy stuff again. I have called the office and it hasn’t even arrived there in Rome, so I wonder if it will ever get there. 

I have had a great week, I have been in Trapani for the last couple of days doing a split with Anziano Meldrum... which is a blast him and we will become really good friends when he gets back. I am sure many of these fellow missionaries will be eternal friends=)

I am really excited to hear how Jordan responds, to Kaitlyn’s Morp dance invitation, we will see!!!

But other then that I have really been doing alright, I am staying here in Palermo to finish my mission, I am excited there is no need to complain. I love Palermo and this ward really needs me, I do not know if anyone notices the work we do but we are trying our hardest to keep things going. When I was in Trapani, I locked us out of the house. Well, Okay, Trapani has a terrible door and you are suppose to not lock it, and well I locked it and we couldn’t open it with the key, so we opened the door with my old debit card. It was pretty cool, I had learned to open doors without a key at Bitonto and I still have that talent today. 

As for Lexi, I am glad she is getting a bigger bed; she is a big girl and needs to have a bed to herself.

So Eric did a mini mission, I think that is really cool I would suggest that to everyone... they do mini missions all the time out of the states, everyone who goes on a mission in Europe normally does a mini mission before doing the real thing. The mini mission missionaries are really helpful and they are good for all the members as well.  

We have been hardly at home this last week; we have been out with the members. We have eaten at a members house everyday this week, and Sunday we ate at Salvo Minà's house who is not even part of our ward, He is part of the ward =) so I thought that was pretty cool. In other wards, I am eating well.  

Our work has been going really well and I am really excited for this next transfer we could easily see a couple baptisms, I hope to help all those that are in our teaching pool, and then more! Our English course is going really well but I would like to have more interest with the gospel in our students. I am not sure how I can do that, but we have been trying so I guess that’s what counts. 

Anziano Meldrum, helped me with something this last week, and I kinda wanted to share it with you all. 

He said, " I want my future to be perfect" we were speaking about what we were going to do as a career or things we were going to do in the future, and he said those word that had really hit me. I want my future to be perfect so I will do as much as I can to make it that way, I don’t know if it will end up the way I want it to end up but I can sure try my best.
I want to challenge you all to do the same, plan on a perfect future and work towards it. 


I hate to ask question like this, but is there anything I need to be planning for? such as school, work, ECT. Everyone seems to be asking me a whole bunch of questions like this and I have no idea what to tell  them. 

Anyways family, I will hear from you in a week, be good!

Anziano Miller 

PS  Kaitlyn, I was really looking forward to your letter this week, I wanted to here your story with max and what you thought of what I told you from last week, I know your busy but if you could jot down of couple of words it would mean a lot to me.=) thanks BE GOOD 



No comments:

Post a Comment