HELLO,
This is me, your son, Anziano
Miller!
I am doing very well, we have
been working pretty hard, we have been all around the city and we have been
excited about the new work that is going on... Anziano Pizza is getting
pretty stressed out. I am not really sure why.
I hope that I "fit" in back home; I have no idea
what its going to be like. It’s kind of like Disneyland
when you are a kid. You always hear cool things about it and you always picture
what it might be like but in the end you have no idea. I really wont worry about it because, I don’t want to
worry about it.
I did watch conference and I loved it. I didn’t watch all of it, mostly because we
didn’t have the opportunity to, I can say that I really love the priesthood
session, it was really good. I hope dad went because they really hit hard on
the younger generation.=| haha But many of the talks you wrote about I didn’t hear, I will
have to look them up later.
If I do have a package I will get it next week,
because Anziano Longhurst is going to Capi Conference tomorrow so he will bring
anything from Rome to Sicily.
I have seen more ghetto stuff this past week then I have
seen in my whole mission, we went to Lo Zen area in Palermo
and it is probably really similar to that place called Scampia in Napoli. haha It was an adventure, but I really liked
it, the people are nice we have been trying our best to contact these less
actives that are in that area....
This P-day we have not done too much we went bowling, so it
hasn’t been too exciting. There is not to much more to see here in Palermo we have seen most
everything=). This is some what sad because I have been trying to see as much
as possible while I can. Yesterday we went up to a place to Monreal and I got
my late Birthday party from my "Palermitana MOM". That’s what she
calls herself at least, she is our investigator. Hopefully she will be baptized
before I leave. I have been praying a lot for her. She is an incredible woman,
and deserves the gospel. She gave me a cake, and she gave me Ice-cream... she
lit the number 21 on my birthday cake and I got to make a wish and blow out the
candle. It was really nice of her. She is really funny, her and we have the
same Birthday=) hahah She is easily one of my favorite investigators.
Other then that we have been teaching lessons doing service
and looking for less actives almost all week, I really don’t know what to tell
you.=)
I am glad Kaitlyn got a yes to Morp, I hope that they have a
good time! She also tells me she is getting a 4.0 in her schooling at the
moment... is that true?
Anyways, I really have to go, sorry for the short email this
week.
Love you so much Anziano Miller
Kaitlyn, Wow, it sounds like your life is on the difficult
side=), any good movies I have to watch when I get home? 4.0 wow that's
pretty impressive... but lets remember that you are still in the beginning of
the trimester and I don’t even know what your classes are. You are probably
taking jewelry, then you have math with Mr. Meyers... or health with Mr.Lober...
or even Mr. Moncur..... haha no I am just kidding, but I am proud that you have
a 4.0 Wow, competitions in California sounds pretty cool, depending on
when the vacation is for college I might come and see you compete!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment