You guys are scaring the living
daylights out of me… Remember that I am 6,000 miles away. I am NOT HOME YET. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
This week has gone really well I
have to tell you all what I have been doing. I have been trying to be a good
example to my Greeny so he learns not to die early. Thank goodness for Anziano
Larcher, he was an incredible example to me when he was dyeing because he really
did not show it until his last couple of days.
To answer all your questions Mom
I don’t have any girls writing me and I haven’t decided if that is a good thing
or a bad thing. hahaha. As for Bryan,
I hope he can wait till' I get home to get married. I get scared with all these
return missionaries running around. Good bye to the single life… I really don’t
like the thought honestly
I am getting a little nervous
everyone is asking me how I am feeling.... well I am will tell you Nervous!
When I come home I think that it
would be ok for my friends to come over that Saturday night like you suggested.
I will let you know that when I get home. I will be going to the temple that Saturday
morning and it is very likely that I will be going on a hike by my self. I have
those two things set in stone and do not try to change my mind because I have
already thought about it. Basically you can plan anything you want after about
4 in the afternoon but those two things will come first. You can call me weird if
you’d like.
We have been visiting our
investigator Anna Maria, she is doing really well and I really hope to help her
all the way to the end. In fact, I would love to see that baptism, and we are
doing everything we can to do exactly that.
We have been trying to help another
investigator with his baptism but we don’t know how far that will go. The work
is slowing down but we are trying to pick it up. There are tons of people that
give us their number but we have no success getting follow up appointments. Everyone
is looking at me like I am a dead man... even the members. It’s making me very Nervous!
It started Raining and Hailing
this week and it has been so much fun... there has been hail the size of
M£Ms falling from the sky it was so cool the rain was coming down is
sheets. We couldn’t believe it....
I get to see Anziano Larsen this
next Thursday... he is coming to pick up his permesso, I am pretty excited,
same with Anziano Longhurst, apparently he had some problems with one of his
last companions and Anziano Longhurst and I know him too so we will get to hear
some good stories from Anziano Larsen.
I love teaching English, I might
come here and teach it for a while.... we will see.... there is a bunch of
thing that I want to do. That is funny that Elder Hopper was in Sister
Judds office. He is a good guy I served in the same district with him in
Battipaglia.
I love you all thanks for the
email dad... I still haven’t read it.... but I'd like to thank you in
advance.
Vi Voglio Tanto bene
Anziano Miller
No comments:
Post a Comment