Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Happy Birthday Dad!

Happy Birthday DAD!!! Hope it was an eventful birthday! Well I hope the car accident wasn’t to bad, I am sure grateful to hear Kaitlyn is alive and to badly injured. I hate young teenage drivers; many times they still are not familiar with laws rules etc. Then again many times they are thinking of the cute girl in the back seat and how cool they must look driving a car with her in it. ALL IN ALL Kaitlyn is fine and I am grateful. I remember after I had been in a car crash I went to that chiropractor. Then I had fallen off the swing at the scout camp because Jacob Mann had pretended to push me and I fell from really high up in the air and my neck hurt so bad. The next day our doctor was not happy about the whole thing. So I am sure this guy will probably say something like, "ahhh we we're almost finished with your treatment and then you messed yourself up again". Funny that Jake and Tay have been over lately... I have been, thinking about them a lot lately, we had some good times. I have the bestest of friends but I would prefer only my family at the airport on Friday. Even though I love them, truly I do. I'll have to ask them to wait. Saturday, we can have what ever we want and invite friends over. I hope I am not to jet legged.=) Thank you for your shoes size I am sure you will like what I am bring you guys home. But you have to get this money to me some how... you said it was in the package right? If it was in the package you can activate it... it's at the office waiting for me. The missionaries will have it in there hands the whole way down here so if it was in that package the go ahead and activate it but is the pin the same as the old one? I sure hope so. Anywho this week was interesting... today I bought a fake Rolex watch for 10 euro. haha Normally they are about 80 but seeing that it is fake it's really cheap you have to tell them that you know it's fake, and then you have to continue to tell them that you wont move from ten Euro... hahah I like it cuz its flashy and its really cheap. In the end the guy was getting really mad, and he finally gave it to me for cheap. We did a bit of service this last week and it was dreadful, we worked hard for 3 hours straight in the hot sun, and we were panting a guardrail for somebody’s house... it was ridiculous, we then went and did less active finding with Kevin and Denis our two equadoran members here. It was way fun we walk for hour and hours... in the end there were two people that let us in out of the 40... We walked for ever.... for ever!!! We saw Anziano Larsen this week he flew down to get his permesso from Bari... It was so legit, he came we partied we went to the questura and then he left... the best part about it is that he didn’t even get his permesso... because Sicily doesn’t know what its doing with their permesso junk. So he just came down here to have a beautiful vacation. Tell Aunt Verna Hi=) and Kaitlyn I am glad your safe. I hope you all have a great week have a wonderful day and don’t get too trunky hahah Vi Voglio bene Anz. Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment